Ransomware is the most malicious virus infection which is affecting users across the world. Ransomware first came into existence in 2012 where it used to fool people by claiming money in behalf of Metropolitan Police. Since then Ransomware always come with new version of malware which infect computers of users across the world and locked it up so that they can’t access the data files present in it. Actually, Ransomware infects the computer system by encrypting the data files present in it, and then demands money in bitcoins from the user to provide the decryption key which can be used to decrypt the data.
- Protegent Complete 360 Security Antivirus – New Buzzword in Antivirus Industry
- Antivirus or Total Security is Not Enough – We Need Total Security with Data Recovery
- Rajib Banerjee Joins Unistal as National Sales Manager
- Protegent Complete Security with Parental Control
- What Would You Choose – Paid or Free Antivirus ?
Follow us on: