Ransomware is the most malicious virus infection which is affecting users across the world. Ransomware first came into existence in 2012 where it used to fool people by claiming money in behalf of Metropolitan Police. Since then Ransomware always come with new version of malware which infect computers of users across the world and locked it up so that they can’t access the data files present in it. Actually, Ransomware infects the computer system by encrypting the data files present in it, and then demands money in bitcoins from the user to provide the decryption key which can be used to decrypt the data.
- Why Antivirus is Not Enough- We Need Total Security?
- How to Permanently Delete Any Data from Windows in Such a Way That it is Irrecoverable ?
- What are the features of the best antivirus software?
- Protegent 360 Security Antivirus – A Complete Package for Every Computer User
- Choose the Antivirus Type For Your Computer