Antivirus is a commonly used term with computer, laptops and now with smart phones as well. Computer users must have wondered that what antivirus software they should install in their system so that the requirement of virus protection should get soughed out.
The most common words in data security were antivirus software, total security but now Complete Security is the new buzzword which provides extremely advanced protection against viruses, spyware, malware, Trojans and other online cyber threats.
Choosing antivirus software is not tedious job and anyone can surely be making it if they know what their expectations from the software. There are many things the users need to decide before picking up the best antivirus software:
- System configuration: Antivirus Software should be chosen according to the system configuration. Some antivirus software are supports specific type computer configuration, so the users should opt for the antivirus which is perfectly compatible to their current system so that there would be no flaws when you use that software.
- Usage Behaviors: Antivirus Software should be chosen according to the usage of users on computer system. If the user work more in an offline mode as compared to online work, then Antivirus software would be the best for their requirement.
- Internet Usage: In case the users have most of their work on internet through online transactions, emails, etc, then Total Security or complete security would be a good option of having antivirus software.
Data Security software can be broadly categorized into three forms:
- Antivirus: Antivirus Solution comes with its two tier protection which protects computer system from malware and latest strains of viruses, worms, Trojans and is perfect for users who do basic operations on their PC. It has been designed such that no unknown threat gets unnoticed and doesn’t hamper the system performance as well. It enhances privacy and allows the user to surf over the web without worrying about viruses.
- Total Security: Total Security Solution goes beyond malware protection and provides security against online threats to computer system. It is especially designed not only to protect computer system against malware, phishing attacks & spam but also comes with features like parental control, bi-directional firewall and spam filter to protect from cyber threats.
- Complete Security: Complete security software is an award winning software which comes with extremely advanced security features for absolute protection from unknown threats. Protegent360 also works as parenting software tool by providing completing activity details of your child on computer and internet, enabling parents to guide child to right direction. Protegent also provides a special feature of laptop tracking for laptop user. If laptop is lost or stolen, Protegent at best tracks the laptop location via internet and if not connected to internet, encrypts your important data making it unreadable for others. Protegent360 also provides system tune-up utility to enhance the speed of computer.
That’s it the discussion about choosing the best antivirus software for computer system.
- File System Supported: – FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
- Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008, 2003 and 2000
- 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 512 MB (Windows XP & Windows Server 2003/2000)
- 1 GB (Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 & Vista)
- Hard Disk
- 500 MB available Hard Disk space
Product Link: http://www.protegent360.com/protegent-anti-virus.html
Protegent Total Security
Protegent Complete Security
We always welcome comments and suggestion from fellow readers. The fact and information furnished above are correct as per our research.
We hope that readers would get benefited from the above discussion and we promise that we will be come back with some more in context on Antivirus Software. Till then keep Protegent in your system for secure computer use.