How Activity Reporter module of Protegent360 Complete Security Antivirus is must for Parents?
[Activity Reporter (module) which is a part of the Protegent 360 complete security Antivirus is an advanced software and a best parental control software, which is designed to help parents and employers to keep track of computer activities including visited websites, sent and received emails, chat conversation, files, internet activities, etc.]
Why we must need a Parental Control Tool?
Almost 4.66 billion people were active internet users as of October 2020, encompassing 59 percent of the global population. Mobile has now become the most important channel for internet access worldwide as mobile internet users account for 91 percent of total internet users.
A world without internet is unimaginable. It connects billions of people around the world and has become a major platform of the modern day information society. India has approximately 560 million online users.
Children between the age of 5 and 11 years account for nearly 15 per cent of India’s active Internet users. According to the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), 66 million Internet users in the country are in the age bracket of 5 to 11 years.
The COVID -19 pandemic has affected the normal lifestyle of people around the world and the virtual world of internet has come to the rescue. Many institutions like schools have also shifted their base to virtual platforms to conduct classes online.
The past decade has witnessed an explosion of the use of online media. New, improved and more sophisticated types of online communication have emerged, such as online videos, podcasting, social networking sites and multiplayer online games.
Nowadays, it is not just violent films that count for harmful videos viewed online. To a large extent, the effects of playing violent video games online or offline are also dangerous, however these socially interactive games as well as other kinds of online media present new dangers to children and adolescents that “old media” did not. With such high levels of exposure to online content, it is important to understand the impact that such content can have on children and adolescents. Four common topics emerge in psychological literature on the dangers of online media for children:
(1) Exposure to sexually explicit material
(2) Concerns about identity formation and protection
(4) Internet addiction.
Pornographic material is abundant online, with more than 100,000 websites containing some form of pornography. Contact with pornography online can be attributed to either deliberately seeking out such material or to accidental exposure, such as mistyping website addresses or receiving illicit “spam” emails. These are obvious concerns for parents who wish to monitor their children’s exposure to sexual material.
One of the major new media concerns among parents is the risk of sexual solicitation of underage children online. Online sexual solicitation is commonly defined as online communication where one person attempts to persuade another person to talk about sex or engage in a sexual activity. This activity can take place on various websites on the Internet as well as through communicating with other players through online video games.
Many websites and applications allow users to socially interact with other people. This can occur via text messages on social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace, or via more “face-to-face” interactions in avatar-based chat-rooms and online games such as Second Life or World of Warcraft.
A more recent concern about online interactions involves a new form of bullying known as cyber-bullying. Cyber-bullying is defined as “an aggressive, intentional [repetitive] act carried out by a group or individual, using electronic forms of contact” against a specific individual. Usually carried out over the Internet, cyber-bullying includes harassment via instant messaging and emailing, posting false rumors on forum boards or on social networking sites, creating insulting websites, and hurtful behaviors in online games such as repeatedly killing a player’s avatar.
The identities of cyber-bullies usually remain anonymous to their victims, though cyber-bullies are likely to be in the same age group as their victims. About half of youths who experience cyber-bullying try to distance themselves from the situation (e.g., leave the website, block the perpetrator, etc.). The ease of anonymity and lack of face-to-face social cues of online cyber-bullying can encourage persistence and escalation of harassment; and cyber-bullying can potentially reach a greater audience than traditional forms of bullying. Victims of cyber-bullying also report avoiding use of the Internet, ruminating on their harassment, having lower self-esteem, feeling anxious and irritable, and losing interest in activities.
Internet Addiction Finally, one last issue that has garnered attention in recent years is the concept of internet addiction. Several definitions of internet addiction exist, all with common symptoms: a psychological dependence on being online, interference with other responsibilities, disruption of offline social relationships, and withdrawal when internet use is limited. Internet addiction resembles other types of behavioral addictions, such as addiction to gambling.
While the American Psychiatric Association (APA) has not classified addiction to the Internet or to video games as an official clinical disorder, other countries (notably China and South Korea) have officially recognized addiction to the Internet as a disorder.
Rates of addiction to the Internet and online games are co-morbid with other psychological disorders, such as depression.
Basic guidelines for parental supervision:
- Spend time with your children and teach them about appropriate online behavior.
- Place the computer in a common area where you can watch and monitor its use. Try to monitor any time spent on smartphones or tablets.
- Take your child seriously if he or she reports any uncomfortable online interaction.
- Use online Protection software.
Online tools lets you block your kids’ access to pornographic or adult material and helps protect them from Internet predators. Many Internet service providers (ISPs) provide parent-control options. But you can also get software that helps block access to certain sites and restricts personal information from being seen by people online.
One of the software which is the market leader in computer security and parental control is Protegent 360 complete security Antivirus.
What is Activity Reporter?
Activity Reporter (module) which is a part of the Protegent 360 complete security Antivirus, is an advanced software and a best parental control software, which is designed to help parents and employers to keep track of computer activities including visited websites, sent and received emails, chat conversation, files, internet activities, etc.
Why (Activity Reporter) Protegent 360 Complete Security is a good parental control tool?
Activity reporter is one of the best parental control tools, which assures the user to keep their kids safe from getting wrongly influenced by the internet. Protegent constantly updates the websites under different segment according to their content
Features of Activity Reporter – Best Parental Control Tool:-
- Captures application activity, Internet activity, Clipboard, Keystrokes, Screenshots, Working log of clients.
- With the help of application monitoring, time logs can be maintained for specific applications.
- Blacklist: Applications and websites that are added to blacklist will get captured and will be visible in alert.
- White list: No alert will be generated of the application and website added in the white list.
- Option to select different level of tracking.
- Sends the reports to a specific email address or upload to an FTP location.
- Password protected so only authorized person can access the reports. Runs in (back ground) invisible mode.
- Records contents of password protected web pages, including Web Mail messages.
- Monitors Windows Clipboard activities like copy and cut.
- Monitors computer activity only when user goes online (optional).
- Captures ICQ, Miranda, Skype, Google Talk, MSN, AIM, AOL, Yahoo, QIP chats. Thus, keeping you informed with who your children are in contact with.
- Detection and notification of the custom keywords (alerts).
- Intercepts DOS-box and Java-chat keystrokes.
Taking an active role in your kids’ Internet activities helps ensure that they benefit from them without being exposed to the potential dangers.
Benefits of Activity reporter – Best Parental Control Software:
- Helps protect your children by blocking and controlling exposure to sexually explicit material online.
- Activity reporter allows parents to set a timer for accessing the internet for their children. Thereby preventing internet addiction.
- Activity reporter sends you a report about who your children are texting or chatting with, which can help you in protecting them from cyber-bullying.
- Invisible in the Windows startup list. Keeping it anonymous to most users, so your children won’t know you are monitoring them. Thereby allowing you to secretly keep an eye on them.
- Certain applications or violent games can be blocked or blacklisted, protecting your children from viewing unnecessary violence.
Protegent 360 Complete Security antivirus can be purchased from here – Buy Now
Unistal systems pvt ltd is constantly working to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
It is impossible to imagine a world today without internet. Day by day we are becoming more and more dependent on online services. The internet enables us to connect with each other and share information with lightning speed. Nevertheless, the dangers of online sexual solicitation and exposure, identity threats, cyber-bullying, and online addiction are real and should not be taken lightly. Children and adolescents should be educated about the online world and how to manage and avoid its hazards.
Protegent 360 Complete Security Modules are following:-
- Protegent Total Security Antivirus
- Port Locker – Data Leakage Prevention Software(DLP Software)
- Activity Reporter – One of the best Parental control software and employee monitoring tool for corporates
- Locate Laptop – Locate your stolen laptop
- Crash Proof – A deleted data recovery software
- SysBoost – Enhance speed of your computer in just a click
For more detailed information and to buy Protegent 360 Complete Security Software from here
New year offer – Now buy Protegent 360 Complete Security Software at 35% off from here