FAQs for Protegent Total Security
A firewall will monitor all the packets that are coming and going from system to network.
An antispam will blocks all spam mails that are coming to your mail account through internet.
Protegent Antivirus is compatible/supports both 32 bit and 64 bit operating system, so users need not to worry about the Windows bit version.
To find out if you have a 32 bit or a 64 bit operating system, follow these steps:
For Windows XP:
- Click Start.
- Locate My Computer on the Start menu.
- Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- If you see x64 Edition listed under System, you are running the 64 bit version of Windows XP.
If you do not see x64 Edition listed, you are running a 32 bit version of Windows XP.
For Windows Vista , Windows 7 , Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 :
- Click Start.
- Locate Computer on the Start menu.
- Right-click Computer and select Properties.
- Look under System in order to check the information about your system.
Product updates are posted on the website. You can also to use the Update feature to check for, download, and install the updates.
You can contact on our toll free number 1800 102 5400 or can use live chat option or mail us at email@example.com
Protegent Antivirus Solution works perfectly fine with all Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 as well.
Process 1 To update the product offline please do the following:
• Open Protegent Total Security and click on update
• Then, click on either Primary download server or Secondary download server to reach the page to down the offline update for Protegent Total Security
• After that, click on .exe file of Protegent which directly downloads update for Protegent Total Security and used to update Protegent in computer that doesn’t have internet access.
Process 2 To update the product offline please do the following: • Open Protegent360.com and go to the download option in the menu. • Click on Offline update from the download menu • You will be redirected to the page of offline update. After that, click on .exe file of Protegent which directly downloads update for Protegent Total Security and used to update Protegent in computer that doesn’t have internet access.