Protegent Endpoint Security Software
Protegent Endpoint Security Software
Unistal’s Protegent Endpoint Security Software secures the endpoints or end devices like laptops and computers from malware, spyware, ransomware and unauthorized access etc.
Protegent Endpoint Security Controls access to the network that can be exploited by malwares or malicious attacks. It also helps in restricting the hacker’s access to come with the new methods of gaining access, stealing data or information, and manipulating the employees to reveal the information.
Businesses can secure their entry points from the unauthorized user and malicious activity with this security software. It would be easy for companies to maintain endpoint compliance with data security standards.
Protegent Endpoint Antivirus Software Features
- Lighting speed Scan Engine: Protegent has lightweight scanning engine and gives high-speed scanning performance.
- Sandbox threat capture: Sandbox threat capture can capture un-known virus files and sending them to the endpoint antivirus virus lab so that real-time analysis can be initiated to keep you protected and safe.
- Vulnerability scanner: This has been designed to assess computers, networks or applications for known weaknesses. In plain words, this scanner is used to discover the shortcomings of a given system, spyware and malware traces includes changes, which are unwanted.
- USB Vaccine: When applied on a USB drive, the vaccine permanently blocks an AUTORUN INF file, preventing it from being read, created, deleted or modified. Once applied it effectively disables Windows from automatically executing any malicious file that might be stored in that particular USB drive.
- Junk cleaner: This feature identifies and deletes the files which are not required. This includes files created by Windows and other applications such as log files, temporary files and error reporting files.
- Data loss prevention: Data loss prevention feature ensures the security of confidential data by restricting user access to devices that are installed on the computer or connected to it, Including Data storage devices (hard drives, and all removable drives).
- Registry Repair: This feature of Protegent endpoint helps in reducing problems with registry file, which can impact the performance of your computer and slows down your system.
- Updates & Upgrades: Protegent endpoint provides hourly updates, and it upgrades the antivirus version automatically in the background.
- Lightweight antivirus: Protegent endpoint uses very low resources to perform all the functions.
- Ransomware Protection: Protegent endpoint protects against the ransomware attacks with the help of its robust database signatures.
- Behaviour Detection: Protegent endpoint behaviour Detection component collects data on the actions of applications on your computer and provides this information to other protection components to analyze the suspicious activity.
- Firewall Protection: Protegent endpoint firewall protects personal data that is stored on the user's computer, blocking most possible threats to the operating system while the computer is connected to the Internet or a local area network.
- Web Control: Protegent Web Control allows controlling actions by LAN users by restricting or blocking access to unwanted web resources.
- Network Threat Protection: The Network Threat Protection component scans inbound network traffic for the activity that is typical of network attacks.
- Audit Report: Easy to track the depth details of Hardware and software.
- Bandwidth Management: A simple way to track your Internet quota usage and quota limitation.
- Web Threat Protection: Protegent endpoint web threat protection component protects incoming and outgoing data that is sent to and from the computer over the HTTP and FTP protocols and checks URLs against the list of malicious or phishing web addresses.
- Block Ads: Protegent endpoint blocks ads and annoying popup in your browser.
- Anti-phishing: Protegent endpoint prevents your system from unauthorized access to secure your sensitive information.
- Folder Protection: Protegent endpoint provides the facility to block the confidential folder and file with password protection.
- Data Protection: Protegent endpoint offers the facility to take the daily backup of the full hard drive, folder, files and particular extension wise record.
Protegent Endpoint Admin Console Features
- Easy to create/ manage groups and endpoints clients.
- Enforce a different policy for offsite users and onsite users.
- Create a security policy once and then deploy it across multiple groups.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Easier deployment of customized settings per group / per client.
- A single dashboard lets you see endpoint protection status, actions and USB events
- Role-based administration allows you to share and delegate responsibility for actions.
- Detailed reporting feature that tackles pre-defined and customizable system.
- Better and more flexible management of massive networks.
- Single Console to manage both antivirus & web-security.
- Easy-to-use installation wizard with zero configurations.
- Easy to generate an audit report of the user system centrally with depth details of the Hardware and software.
- Easy to take the backup of the drive of all the network users centrally.
- Easy to check all logs of the user (Events, Device, Quarantine, Manual scan, Real-time scan, Bandwidth, App logs, USB events, URL logs, Anti-Ransom backup logs and New files logs.
- Easy to send endpoint reports on the admin email id.
- Generate audit report centralized.
- Take Anti-Ransom Backup centralized.
Recommended System Requirements
For Server & Clients : Microsoft® Windows® 2019 / 2016 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / SBS 2011 / Essential / 2008 R2/ 2008 / 2003 R2/ 2003/ Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP-SP3 / Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 and Rollup pack 1 (For 32-Bit and 64-Bit Editions Only)
CPU : 2GHz Intel™ Core™ Duo processor or equivalent (For Protegent Server) & 1GHz Intel™ Pentium™ processor (For Protegent Clients)
Memory: 4GB & Above(For Protegent Servers) & 1GB & above for Protegent Client
Disk space : 4GB & above (For Protegent Servers) & 1 GB & above (For Protegent Clients)